Princess Time Toys Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Have Chicago Cheesecake At Home - YUMMY!


Caramel Nougat made with Snickers®

Cherry Frangipane Tart

Chocolate Caramel Pecan

Creme Caramel made with Southern Comfort®

Eli's Cheesecake Dippers

Original Favorites Sampler

Saigon Cinnamon Chocolate

Toffee Crunch Dippers

I've never been to Chicago, and neither have my children, but I heard about Eli's Cheesecakes on one of the Food Channels best finds shows. Because my college son LOVES cheesecake I sent him one his freshman year of college. It was such a hit I send one or two a year . Eli's RARELY go on sale but they're having one now! I'll be sending the son a surprise sampler and thought I'd post the coupon for others.

I've never had the pleasure of trying one, but the son says they're better than his other favorite The Cheesecake Factory!

Also, sign up to win a cheesecake!

Enjoy!

Even if you're not in Chicago this weekend, you can still join in on the fun of the Eli's Cheesecake Festival!

SAVE 25% on our bestselling Original Favorites Sampler.

Leap into Fall with our Autumn Dessert classics: Pumpkin, Pumpkin Mousse or Pumpkin Praline. Place your order by September 23rd 2008, 8 a.m. CST to receive a 25% SAVINGS. ( All pumpkin cheesecakes must ship prior to December 15th, 2008)


Click here to order. (offer valid through September 22, 2008, 8a.m. CST. Not valid with any other offer. One per person, please.)

2 comments:

Mchicago said...

Thanks for the great compliment. Come visit us this weekend for the Eli's Cheesecake Festival or order one of cheesecakes online.

Best wishes,

Marc Schulman
Eli's President

Princess Time Toys said...

Thanks for the comment, Marc. I ordered three already for delayed delivery. One for my family for Thanksgiving (the pumkin praline) and two samplers (which were also on sale!) for delivery in December to two of my favorite vendors.

I usually send them chocolates from a fabulous shop here in Washington, but I thought this would be a nice change.

Thanks again and I can't wait to finally taste one for myself!

Connie
http://www.princesstimetoys.com

PRINCESS TIME TOYS

Our business blog has moved! Visit our blog at Princess Time Toys Blog where we share sale, discount, free shipping offers, and more! You can also shop our online store for all things princess! Dress-up, Halloween costumes, toys, accessories, and more.



PERSONAL BLOG



MiscFinds4u is the work of a middle-aged mom with grown children, who enjoys cooking, baking, home DIY remodeling, gardening, and blogging. Specializing in Once a Month (OAMC) and bulk freezer cooking for two for meat eaters and vegetarians. Specializing in product and online shopping reviews as well as contests and giveaways. We work with Disney, Warner Bros, and other companies to bring you fun prizes.