Princess Time Toys Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Feeling Blue? Video pick-me-up

My youngest son went back to college today after being home for three weeks to visit.  His leaving is always hard and as he gets older I know that one of these times it will be for good.  His brother lives just a mile away, but with crazy and long work hours  and loads of free travel (he works for an airline) we don't get to see him much either.  I'm having a blue day.  One of those days when I wonder where I am in life.  Am I still a WAHM if I don't have any kids at home? 

I did what I always do, I Twittered about it through my tears and the virtual support was fabulous.  One Twitter friend sent me a link to this video and said for sure it would make me smile - it did.

Matt's Dancing Videos

It's from http://wherethehellismatt.com/?fbid=BBIbt_   and worthy of a watch.  Here's his description: "14 months in the making, 42 countries, and a cast of thousands. Thanks to everyone who danced with me.  Make sure to click "watch in high quality" right underneath the video."

He's right, watch it in high quality.  Absolutely simple and amazing video.  It made me smile and cry - such a sweet video.

Thanks to my Twitter friends,
Connie

No comments:

PRINCESS TIME TOYS

Our business blog has moved! Visit our blog at Princess Time Toys Blog where we share sale, discount, free shipping offers, and more! You can also shop our online store for all things princess! Dress-up, Halloween costumes, toys, accessories, and more.



PERSONAL BLOG



MiscFinds4u is the work of a middle-aged mom with grown children, who enjoys cooking, baking, home DIY remodeling, gardening, and blogging. Specializing in Once a Month (OAMC) and bulk freezer cooking for two for meat eaters and vegetarians. Specializing in product and online shopping reviews as well as contests and giveaways. We work with Disney, Warner Bros, and other companies to bring you fun prizes.